March 30, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday: Fashion Meets Art

 
 (Images via 1 & 2)

**

 Greetings, sweet friends!

I hope your week is going well- we're halfway to the weekend! I was home from work yesterday over whatever the yucky stuff is I told you about on Monday. Millie and I dragged around all day, and somewhere between multiple naps I finally started to feel a little better- thank goodness!

I'm joining Flip Flops & Pearls again this week and linking up for Semi Wordless Wednesday. You all know how much I love Fashion Meets. . . posts- striking frocks combined with an unexpected counterpart leaves me just giddy. I discovered EmmaKissTina (Illustrations by Kristina Hultkrantz) on Etsy sometime back and have blogged a few of the pieces here and there. Today, however, I wanted to do a full feature and show you just how lovely this shop really is!

***




















(Fashion images via 1 & 2; Art images via EmmaKissTina Etsy Shop)


***



Wishing you a lovely Wednesday, darlings!

I'll be back tomorrow for Pink & Green Thursday with an Easter decorations feature!

xx
SHARE:

16 comments

nomo wino daph said...

I hope your feeling better sweetheart!

Beautiful images..... I just used the girl in the black hat the other day...I LOVE HER:)

Thanks for linking today:)

XO

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh how you just made my miserable cold a tad better this morning. Leave it to me to be sick on my Spring Break. Gotta love that! Oh well, my perfect attendance will not be tarnished.

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Thank you for that :) What a talented gal!

Michelle said...

Hope you are feeling even better today, Julie! Your finds this week for WW are just fabulous! It is a nice warm treat on this dreary day.

Annemarie said...

I love all the gorgeous photos, sweet girl! Hope you have a fabulous day :) Hugs xx, Annemarie

Unknown said...

I just discovered this gorgeous artwork yesterday and am in love!! Beautiful pairings- nothing better than fashion meets art!!

Hannah said...

Beautiful, as always! Such a wonderful job. Be sure to stop by this week and check out my giveaways!
XOXO,
Hannah

Thomasina said...

Hi Julie, I just found your blog and I love it, so naturally I grabbed your button! I love all the great photos, they're super cute and chic!

camille said...

Gorgeous images and illustrations, lovebug! I adore the sparkly Louboutins and lolita sunnies especially!

Glad you're feeling better :)

Big hugs xx

Camille @ Paris in Pink

Katherine said...

Love these images - such great inspirations for spring! Thanks for sharing :)

www.featherfactor.com

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Julie! Hoping you're feeling all better from the weekend ... just stopped by to say happy wordless Wednesday ... isn't that an oxymoron? Lovely post!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh I just discovered her work too! Isn't it just fabulous? Gorgeous post, sweetie. Sending get well wishes your way :) xoxo

Daily Cup of Couture said...

LOVE this post! its so fabulous! hope you are having a great week my darling!

xx,
dCc

Kim said...

I am loving all the fashion pictures this week! Also I would love if you visited my blog and told me what you think of it. I just started!

WWW.SrattingDownUnder.blogspot.com

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool.. love this... great pairings and that art is so cute!! Glad you are feeling better, Julie. xo

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh thanks so much for blogging about my work! I love how your paired up each illustration with a photo, genius. Why couldn't I think of that?! hehe

Thanks again
xoxo
Kristina