April 25, 2011

Margaritaville State of Mind. . .










 (Images via 1 & 2, painting via The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy)


Nibblin' on sponge cake, watchin' the sun bake, all of those tourists covered with oil. . .


***

Good morning, lovelies!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Easter holiday with your family and friends!

As you read this my mama and I have packed the vehicle and are headed to warmer temperatures, salty air, swaying palm trees, and sand between our toes! This break couldn't be coming at a better time, I am in desperate need of this girly getaway.

My sweet friend Dawn will be over to spread her sunshine on Wednesday- I know you all will just love her!

***

Catch up with you this weekend, loves!
Until then, I hope the sun in shining where you- wish you were here!

XoXo
SHARE:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

How great that you have a chance for a getaway w/ Mom! Have fun, Julie! xo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

How fun to have a getaway with your mom, Julie! What special memories you'll create!

Miss Janice said...

Hope you and your Mama have a fabulous time! Enjoy the days!!!

Glitterista said...

Yay for fabulous getaways! I hope you enjoy your spring break in every way possible. ;)

Southern Belle Mama said...

Have a wonderful time! Wish I was headed that way too. :)

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time! Looking forward to reading all about it when you return ;)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

GREAT pictures... makes me drool a little! :P Hope you have a wonderful time, darlin'! And I hope your weekend was fantastic!

Unknown said...

Ah your trip sounds just perfect. Enjoy!!

PhotoPuddle said...

Hope you enjoy your trip! We've had a lovely Easter! And I love these summery photos you've shared with us today.

Unknown said...

Oh, this makes me long for the beach. And makes me chuckle. My husband got one of the Margaritaville margarita makers.....and keeps wanting me to use it. (I make my margs in a pitcher). Maybe this year he'll get motivated to put on some Buffet and start mixing!!!

Have FUN!
xo Elizabeth

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Have fun, darling! I will be living vicariously through you. I can see my tan already :) xoxo

SKBPINKGREEN said...

Love those pics and so jealous of your getaway! Hope you have a fabulous time! If you get a chance please stop by my blog and enter my first adorable giveaway!

Fifi Flowers said...

FABuLOUS photos... I want to paint sooooo many of them... hmmm... I just might... stay tuned!!!

sensiblyluxe said...

I found your blog through Dawn's guest post, and I have to say: so charming! Looking forward to your return and reading more. xx

katie daisy said...

Hi there,

Thank you so much for featuring my salt air painting... however, the link doesn't go back to my website or etsy :(

Do you mind linking correctly? Thanks so much,

www.katiedaisy.com
www.thewheatfield.etsy.com