September 23, 2011

NYFW: My Favorites to Follow





 (Images via 1, 2, 3)


***


Today is the final day of my fashion week recap, and I'm sharing my favorite sites and blogs to follow. The links below are my go-to source (along with WWD, Fashionista, and Style) for all things fashion week. These ladies are either right in the middle of all the excitement documenting their experience or keeping a close eye on all the shows and posting about them for their readers. Trust me, during fashion week (and all other weeks of the year, actually!) you want to be following these lovely ladies!


***









The Simply Luxurious Life


***

I thought to close out this week of recaps and fashion celebration why not bring a little glitter to the party?! Especially considering it's a huge trend for fall! Glitter shoes, jewelry, bags- what's not to love?!

 (Fall 2011, Go Glitter via my polyvore)


1. Miu Miu glitter booties, 2. Glitter bangle set, 3. Deborah Lippman 'Happy Birthday', 4. Glitter lock clutch, 5. Miu Miu glitter belt, 6. Miu Miu glitter peep toes


***

Happy Friday, loves! Thank you for another wonderful week on the blog! There are some very exciting things in the near future for Brown Eyed Belle that you won't want to miss. Stay tuned for updates!

Follow along so you don't miss any of the action!

twitter - tumblr - facebook


XoXo


SHARE:

12 comments

Hannah said...

You know I'm loving all this glitz and glam! Can't wait to head over and check out these new sites. Have a wonderful weekend, sweet girl!
XOXO,
Hannah

Kori said...

Look at those shoes!!!! Great post! You should link it with my Fashion Friday linkup! Just add my button to your post (edit and republish) and you're in! Have a fabulous Friday doll! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

... found your blog the other day while on Blog Patrol :)
Great fashion images, and lots of sparkle.... Every girl must have a little sparkle, as "they" say!!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out if I love the glitter booties or if I am repulsed by them. Hmmm.... interesting. xo

Lindsey Regan Thorne said...

I'm loving all your glitter loves! The booties are adorable! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

glitter! thanks for the gorgeous post.

Grace (The Stripe) said...

I so agree... all are fab! xx

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Julie ... so good to be BACK! Loving all of the glittery suggestions! I've missed my Brown Eyed Belle and can't wait to hear what good things are in store for you in the future! YAY!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Helminiak said...

Such a cute post! Love all the sparkles :) Have a wonderful week!!

Jaclyn
adayinthelifeandmind.blogspot.com

Pink Champagne said...

Oh, I just adore following the insiders and imagining that I am there... and we will be next year, pretty lady! Sending you hugs!!

Natasha said...

lady, you just have the greatest taste...ahhh i want those booties!

Margarita Bloom said...

GLITTER!!!! You had me at sparkle! *wink* giggle...