December 20, 2011

You Should Follow. . .

(Image via Kate Spade tumblr)


As you know, I love spreading the word about wonderful new blogs I discover. I used to do posts like this all the time when I first started blogging. Since I've branched out into other social networking arenas over the past two years (twitter, tumblr, contributing writer), I've discovered even more fantastic reads! And what better time to spread some blogging cheer than right now?!

Happy blogging, friends!

***










***

XoXo

SHARE:

7 comments

Stacey said...

love that pic! thanks for sharing these amazing new blogs! xx

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Such a great idea!! I will check out all of these sites, thanks so much for sharing! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday filled week and be sure to check out my giveaway on Twirling Clare xoxo http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/2011/12/holiday-giveaway-featuring-sweatybands.html

Hannah said...

Can't wait to check out these new blogs! I used that same pic today! ;) XO

Tari said...

I love the bracelets!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

L.A. in the bay said...

thank you so much! that was so kind of you to feature me!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I am always looking for new blogs to follow. I'll be adding these to my reader!

Allison said...

Thanks for including Cirque du Sweet on your list!