January 13, 2012

Weekend Wishes: Warm & Cozy



(Images via 1, 2)


It's currently twenty-four degrees here and snow is whisping through the air. While we didn't get a full snow day, we were on a snow schedule this morning. Those extra moments to snooze under the plaid fluffy comforter with the ceiling fan on low were absolute bliss. Of course, Millie was snuggled right up next to me the whole time.


Thank you for another fantastic week on the blog. I have a very exciting announcement Monday that includes a giveaway you won't want to miss!

Wishing you and yours a very warm and cozy winter weekend!


***


PS: I'm now on Pinterest, as well. Hop on over and follow along as I build my inspiration boards! I updated the look of my tumblr too. Hope you'll join me!


SHARE:

9 comments

Daily Cup of Couture said...

happy friday darling! enjoy the weekend! xx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

The coat is certainly beautiful and cozy.

Laid back weekends are the best.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com'

Hilliary Meisner said...

Happy Weekend! I am all about being warm and cozy right now, Minnesota is freezing!

Margarita Bloom said...

Happy Weekend lovely! Oooh, I could so use a nice big bowl of steaming soup right now! Following you on Pinterest! Hope you'll follow moi too! *wink* xoxo

La Coquette de la Mode said...

Those are such lovely colors!

XX Kathryn

http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

Glitterista said...

Yay for pinterest and some extra sleep time this morning! Hope you have a wonderful and extra cozy weekend. :)

Hip Kipje said...

Love the color of the coat!


X HipKipje

zooolish.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just cool blog!!! Follow you :)

Belle on Heels said...

Lady, I do not know how I am just getting around to following your blog, but I am L-O-V-E-ing it! And just started following ya on Pinterest. Fab!