April 25, 2012

Currently Crushing



(Images via J. Crew)


The Odette Blouse from the Altuzarra for J. Crew collection is flirty gingham perfection. With a French-preppy twist, each Altuzarra piece couples classic silhouettes with the French charm we adore. I love the versatility of this blouse - the best of both worlds, if you will. I tie up every button-down I own in the summer, it's one of my favorite looks, and this blouse confirms that even more! ( In pink, of course!)

Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!

(Custom blog design giveaway from Sarah Ann - click here to enter!)

SHARE:

6 comments

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I want this.. with white shorts this summer!! Oh love love

Anonymous said...

Love gingham!!!!
~Karen
http://fashionboardconfessional.blogspot.com

Lindsey Hutter Style Client Page said...

This top is so precious!!!!
xo,
Lindsey
www.caviartaste.com

BroncoMom said...

In my humble opinion, there is nothing like a simple gingham blouse with white slacks to send a fashion statement for your summer attire. Just think of the accessory possibilities!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh me likey, me likey lots...PiNk gInHaM!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Anonymous said...

I have the blue one but would love to get the pink. I also have a couple of gingham tops from Anthro. I can't stop buying them. They just scream summer to me. xo