May 25, 2012

Sparkly Sale


I was recently introduced to a new-to-me jewelry line. Jojo Loves You, a Boston-based boutique, carries everything a jewel hoarder could want - nautical pieces, initial necklaces, and, of course, their candy-colored bling earrings. Jojo's annual Bling Sale began today (ending Monday) and features a rainbow of options - each set handcrafted in their studio from vintage Swarovski crystals.

(Image via Jojo Loves You)

Did I mention I'll be teaming up with Jojo's very soon to bring you all a fantastic giveaway?!
In the meantime, connect with Jojo via twitter and facebook!

 **

(In exchange for sharing their incredible sale with you, Jojo's is sending me the most beautiful Fleur Bling earrings to review. Can't wait to share them with you. All opinions about the company and their products are my own. Thank you, Jojo's!)
SHARE: