June 18, 2012

Life Lately According to Instagram

(Pretty polka dot dress I snagged at Forever21 last week)

Life has been exceptionally good lately. I've been able to spend lots of time with my parents, reconnect with friends, make summer travel plans, and celebrate the birth of my best friend's first baby (scroll immediately to the bottom of this post to ooh and aww). One of the things I love most about Instagram is the way it serves as a photo journal of my life. I often scroll back through the images just to reminisce. Here's what I've been up to lately as documented by my iPhone. Enjoy!

**

Completely in love with my Marley Lilly Luxe Clutch - (read: you should get one too!)

Bright flats for an evening dining al fresco downtown with my friend Dana.

Spotted in a local shop - the most stunning chandelier/Lilly lantern/ribbon arrangement.

Can one do vanity styling for a living? If so, sign me up!

Love adding little bits of inspiration to the cork board in my office.

As I mentioned yesterday, I spent the weekend in Paris.

(All images via my instagram. Follow along - @_julieleah_)

**

Meet Jannie, born June 16.


Can we please discuss how I can't wait to snuggle her and kiss those round cheeks?! I'll be there Friday, sweet girl :)

Happy Monday, friends!

SHARE:

6 comments

MCW said...

She is a perfect munchkin!

You are so cute as well. Love your more personal posts! I wish I had the creativity to put outfits together like you do!

Ann said...

Those are cute pics...
and don't we just love Instagram.

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Sometimes a blogger leaves a reader to do nothing short of a happy dance! Thanks for always being Julie! You've got spunk, I adore spunk! If I could get away with that clutch...I am just a big pocketbook kinda lady! Oh how I love those sweet baby cheeks!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

love these pictures!! would love for you to enter my jack rogers giveaway!

xx
kat

www.withlovefromkat.com

preppylove said...

I love the monogrammed purse and the Lilly chandelier arrangement!! Cute pictures!

xoxo

All Things Cherish said...

I added that clutch to my birthday wish list that comes next month after seeing your pic this weekend! Such a great rec! Such a cute babe!! Have fun loving on her!