July 3, 2012

You Need to Know: Amy from Your Southern Peach


I'm so excited to feature fellow Southern lady, Amy Mikkelsen, on the blog today! She's a mix-master at the bar cart, a fantastic photographer, and a fabulous mama to boot! Her blog, Your Southern Peach, is a women's lifestyle blog devoted to fashion, food, motherhood, and anything else that strikes Amy's fancy. She's also a contributor to Society Social sharing her sinfully delicious cocktails. She had an amazing spread in Society Social's June magalog (pages 66-67) that you must read! I'm so happy she took time to out of her busy schedule to be here today.

Enjoy her mini interview below!

**

1. Your style in three words:
Feminine, Classic, Easy

2. Your favorite "little thing":
Mini liquors for taste-testing new cocktails

3. I wish I could raid ________________'s closet:
Dolly Parton - hello fun!!!

4. __________________ would play me in a movie:
Katherine Heigl (according to my husband!)

5. Right now, I'm wishing for:
A romantic getaway.

6. Best blogging advice:
Blog about what you love and be nice.

 **

Get to know Amy even better:

twitter // facebook // pinterest // instagram @yoursouthernpeach
SHARE:

No comments