December 12, 2012

Come Advertise With Me!

(Image unknown)

I'm so excited to announce that Julie Leah is now accepting advertisements/sponsorships for 2013!

I've been considering expanding the blog into advertisement/sponsorship opportunities for a while and finally gathered the courage to do it! I work with the RewardStyle affiliate program but have found so many amazing shops that I love to share with my readers. So, I'm embracing the opportunity now! I drafted a media kit - as best I could, I still think it needs some professional tweaking but, hey, one thing at a time!

So, if you have an awesome shop that you want to promote please contact me and I'll send over the information! I'm only going to have a few spaces available initially, so if you're interested email me pronto! (julieleahblog@gmail.com)

Please send good thoughts and feel free to spread the word!

Thank you for being awesome.

2 comments:

Southern Belle Fashionista said...

Congratulations, Girlie!! So excited for you!!

barefoot duchess said...

That's great to know =)