December 30, 2012

Life Lately: Holiday Edition

Row 1: Christmas church service // Pink and green gifts // A few favorites
Row 2: Christmas dinner // Christmas morning // New nails
Row 3: Current beauty faves // Layered necklaces // New scent from dad

Row 1: Mini bows for mini gifts // New favorite ornament // My parents' Christmas tree
Row 2: A favorite gift // Blingy, bling // Love and joy tee
Row 3: Frolicking in the snow // New sparkles // Tasty chocolates

**

I haven't shared a life lately post recently and thought my holiday photos were the perfect theme. This was one of the best Christmases I remember in a long time. Since my grandparents (my mama's parents) passed away several years ago, the holidays just haven't been the same for me. And while I still miss them terribly, this year was the best family gathering for me since they left us. Since my mama's family is so large, we decided to do a Chinese gift exchange. We laughed until we were in tears. We celebrated Christmas morning and "Santa" gifts at my townhouse and had dinner with family later that day. It was so relaxed and absolutely perfect. And the best part? I'm still on break from work until this Thursday!

You can follow along with me on Instagram at _julieleah_

SHARE:

7 comments

ABC said...

So excited the little owl made your holiday highlight post! Merry Merry!

Ivana said...

Julie, what a fantastic Christmas recap! I love following your colorful and chic instagrams :) Sounds like you had the most perfect Christmas time! Enjoy your break from work :)

Have a fantastic New Year's Eve!
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had an amazing holiday! I love how you displayed these photos by the way :)

xoxo
Shelby

Lili said...

i love seeing holiday photo recaps! & you did score some yummy goodies!

debra@dustjacket said...

Your Christmas sounds just gorgeous...love the cute pic's!
xxx

MILEX said...

wow ♥

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

love it!! Seems like you had the perfect holiday!! Happy 2013 to you!!