January 5, 2013

Weekend Wishes


(Images: Collage Vintage)

Happy weekend, sweet friends! If you follow on twitter then you know I had a little visit to the dentist yesterday to have a wisdom tooth removed. Luckily, it went really well and there's very little to no swelling. The pain medicine made me terribly sick, though. Thankfully the pain isn't bad enough to need anymore. Thanking God that the procedure went so smoothly and I can visit with some of my favorite ladies today to celebrate a soon-to-be mama and her baby girl!

Thank you all for the response to my post this week. I've read through all the comments and emails, and I'm definitely going to bring you all more of what you want. As always, you're fabulous!

Cheers a great weekend, everyone!

SHARE:

11 comments

Elle said...

I hope you continue to feel better! Have fun today!

Lindsey Hutter Style Client Page said...

Happy weekend muffin! Glad to hear you are feeling good after your procedure!
xo,
Lindsey

www.caviartaste.com

barefoot duchess said...

So pretty!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Love the pic!
Now in my opinion you should have had a visit from the tooth fairy! Wisdom teeth are big time...you know worthy of top label...LV or Chanel!!!! I hope you feel better stat!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

I'maNolaGirl said...

I want to be able to have something girly and fun to do where I can wear a tutu!

Cannot wait to see you soon!!!!!

Beth Parker said...

Feel better sweets! Holy smokes I'm obsessed with this look! Xx--bp

History Of Pictures of Tayyab Khakan said...

So cuteeeeeeeeeee. amazing dress.
http://stylopoint.com/

Mostly Lisa said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Also hope you feel better quickly.

Those shoes though!!!

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Anna @ IHOD said...

Can't get over that tulle skirt. So fantastic.
Wisdom teeth are rascals. So glad it went smoothly for you! Have a great week Julie! x

Laura said...

Glad the wisdom tooth procedure went well, but sorry you got sick and hope you're feeling better. I love the picture. The tulle skirt is gorgeous. Now I really just want an excuse to wear a tutu!

Rachel Ashely said...

I love your skirt! These are fabulous pictures!

Xo,
Rachel Ashley
http://fashionablyliving.com