February 11, 2013

Back to Reality


Hello, my sweets!

I made it back home this afternoon from a week away in NYC and DC, and I can't wait to share a full recap with you! Right now I'm attempting to get over a stomach virus that hit me on Sunday morning, rest a little, unpack, and, overall, get organized and check back in to reality. I can't begin to tell you what an amazing trip this was! I've come back home with a new outlook for my blog and can't wait to take on new adventures head first! I connected with so many wonderful people during my trip and feel so blessed to have had this opportunity.

Look out for recaps and NYFW posts over the next few days!

(PS - Today's the last day to enter my Cinco Powell giveaway!)

SHARE:

4 comments

Kristen said...

Loved following your adventures on instagram! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Unknown said...

Loved meeting you in NYC, just as sweet as pie!! Hope you get to feeling better...stomach bugs are NO fun!!! XoXo

Dominique

Unknown said...

Feel better doll!!
xoxo
Shelby

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Bella !!! Kiss