February 8, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Lovely Layers

(Image: Classic Girls Wear Pearls)

Layers. One of my favorite things about winter. Possibly my only favorite thing about winter - aside from my birthday. Since the groundhog didn't see his shadow, our days of layering may be coming to a close soon and spring could be just around the corner! The outfit below is my idea of the perfect layered look. A graphic sweater, fun jacket, and colorful cold-weather accessories.

**

Friday's Fancie: Lovely Layers
Sweater, MISS SELFRIDGE // Jeans, H&M // Jacket, J.CREW // Boots, J.CREW
Gloves, FORZIERI // Snood, TOPSHOP // Necklace, BAUBLEBAR // Socks, PATAGONIA


**

I'm spending the weekend in DC with my two besties and possibly meeting up with some Sweet Lemon ladies! Can't wait to share a recap of my amazing NYC/#IFBCon experience next week!

Happy weekend!

17 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Oh how long to be able to layer! I feel like I'm missing out on such a fun fashion trend. I can't really complain though, I'm not sitting in a blizzard this weekend.

Jenna said...

Love that jacket! I think you could definitely transition it to spring too!

Sadie + Stella said...

Throw some Sorel boots in here and I would be set!! Be safe in the blizzard!

Laura @ Chaotic Domestic said...

Ooooh! I love this look. The jacket and scarf look adorable and I love the lettering on the Paris sweater. Love getting new layering ideas! Hope you keep doing more of these posts! :)

Alyssa Longobucco said...

Love the striped jacket. This whole look is gorgeous, Julie!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Mree said...

Love the pop of color in your outfit!! Love that scarf!! Have a great weekend!!

Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Allison Jordan said...

I need that Paris sweater! I hope you are having a great time on your trip!

Corbynn
thesistersinthecity.com

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

Lovely! Loving that jacket - super cute!

Happy Friday & have a great weekend!!
Shia
World According to Shia

Kristen said...

Omg didn't even realize I miss groundhogs day! lol. Seriously love that Paris sweater and seriously can't wait to hear all about NYC!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So cute! I'd totally wear this! I can see from IG that you had a great time in NY. Here's to you having a blast in DC as well :)

soanthro.com said...

Loveee this, that striped jacket is too perfect, and obvious love the sweater! Just adorable!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh how swell. I want the sweater! Looks like the NYC trip was fantabulous! Attagirl!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Jordan Skiles said...

Stripes and a pop of hot pink?! Oh yes!! Love it!!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I've enjoyed following your photos on Instagram!

xo, Jordan
opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

Shon said...

I love that sweater, I almost grabbed and posted it for my link up post. This is a fun, yet pulled together look.

Well done!

Rebecca and Lori said...

I love a layered look! Those boots are pretty fabulous.
~Lori

Tiffany Style Blog said...

I love this!! I've been dying for that Paris sweater! So cute!

You are just a traveling butterfly! Hope you had fun in NY and DC!!!!

Tiffany

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

love the striped jacket and the sweater...I bet they looks amazing together