June 11, 2013

SBS Brunch


The ladies of the Southern Blog Society completely spoiled us on Sunday. From the food to the incredible company to the insane gift bag (recap of that coming soon!), it simply couldn't have been more fabulous! The brunch was hosted at Cook Hall at the W Hotel in Buckhead.We sipped on mimosas and bloody mary's and dined on fresh fruit, eggs benedict, french toast, garlic potatoes (which Jessica and I were eventually eating right out of the bowl!), and ended with salted butterscotch pudding and strawberry cream cheese cake. Beka of Rebekah Carson Photography was in the mix snapping our photos - which I can't wait to see! Below are some snaps I took during the event - enjoy!

(With Shelby and Katie)

(Fabulous shoes are a given when fashion bloggers get together)

(Bloody Mary bar)

(Adorable wildflowers and the beginnings of a yummy brunch)

(Kindred spirits, with Mandy of Waiting on Martha)

(Our fabulous hostesses, Cathy and Jessica)

(Trina's fabulous shoes - you must visit her blog and die over her adorable mini fashionista, Peyton)

(Adding to my collection of blog biz cards)

(Sipping on some mimosa)

(Cuties sitting across the table from me - Katie, Cathy, and Shelby)

(In case you hadn't heard, these gift bags will never be beat)

(Finally got to meet sweet Ashlyn from Let It Be Beautiful)

(Shelby and Jessica looking adorable in their J. Crew scallops)

(Ending brunch on a very sweet note - Jessica & I like leopard, FYI)

**

Thank you, once again, to Cathy and Jess for hosting such a great event and bringing us together on Sunday! For those of you who don't know about the SBS check it out here and join! There are lots of events coming up in everyone's state. Especially if you're a VA/DC blogger, Cathy and I are about to plan something awesome for you! Happy Tuesday, sweeties!
SHARE:

11 comments

Unknown said...

What a wonderful event - you all looked great in your brunch outfits xo

My Style Vita said...

LOVE this!!!! Can't wait to see all of Beka's photos!!

xo Jessica
www.mystylevita.com

Heidi said...

Those gift bags are insane! Looks like an amazing event. Thanks for sharing.

http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

Jordan Cole said...

Aw, what a fabulous time! The hosted such a wonderful event!

Lili said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

This looks like such a fun event! Y'all make me wish I was a Southern blogger ;)

xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

Sadie + Stella said...

This is too cute and those feathers are to die for!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Great recap! Thanks for the shout out! I enjoyed the brunch so much! Wish it was longer! Til next time! XO!

Ivana said...

This looks and sounds absolutely delightful! You all looked so pretty, the perfect fashionistas :) All that yummy food makes me hungry, and I wish I could have attended! Oh, and I'm beyond curious to learn what was inside that bag :)

xx Ivana

Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

Looks like the most fabulous weekend and that goodie bag is insane!! So wish I could've gone!! XoXo

Jordan Skiles said...

I loved following everyone's photos on Instagram! It looked like such a fun event! And I'm so jealous of those gift bags!!

xo, Jordan
opalandviolet.com