June 20, 2013

SBS Style: Classic Denim Jacket


I'm really excited about today's post as it kicks off a collaboration (lots of those happening lately!) I'm doing with some of the Southern Blog Society ladies that I connected with in Atlanta. As you know, we received an amazing gift bag full of products from equally amazing and blogger-supportive sponsors. We decided to do a series of posts spotlighting some pieces from our bag and sing the praises of the sweet folks who love and support bloggers.

First up in our series is this Paige denim jacket - which I'm pretty sure we all nearly died over. I put it over this dress from Anthropologie and gave it a little lift with some wicker wedges. Make the jacket yours here and scroll on to see how I styled it!




Denim Jacket, PAIGE gifted from SBS // Dress, ANTHROPOLOGIE // Belt, NY&CO // Wedges, MADELINE // Bag, BOUTIQUE FIND
Sunglasses, D&G c/o SUNGLASSES SHOP // Necklace, SOLE SOCIETY gifted from SBS // Cork bangle, J. CREW
Chain bracelet, JAMI gifted from SBS // Nails, CHINA GLAZE For Audrey // Toes, JULIE G. Bikini

Shop the look:


Check out the other ladies' posts on their blogs!

Katie // Shelby // Jessica S. // Cath // Ashlyn // Teodora // Trina // Jessica C.  // Danielle

This is not a sponsored series. The brands we will be featuring are those that we truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible (and a whole lot more fun!).
SHARE:

15 comments

Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl said...

Dying! LOVE that dress on you!

xoxo
Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

kate said...

I think I would've died over that jacket too!

My Style Vita said...

Loving this print! You look great!

xo Jessica
My Style Vita

Alyssa said...

What a great combo. It goes awesome with that bold floral skirt!

Sam said...

Obsessed with that dress! You look gorgeous, and I love how you styled the jacket!

xo
Sam

Unknown said...

That skirt! You look great!

Teodora
The Fashion Lush

Baby Shopaholic said...

You need to stop playing and give me that dress and belt! Love how you styled the jacket!

Katie said...

LOVE, love, love the dress!! And I love that we're both wearing our Sole Society necklace today! So fun! ;)

xx
Katie
www.PearlsandTwirls.net

Kristen said...

What a lucky gift. There is nothing like a perfect jean jacket. This one looks really soft and comfy!

Unknown said...

AH! The Anthro maxi :))) Its perfect, I am so glad you got it! You look too freaking cute!
xoxo

Rebecca and Lori said...

I love a good Jean jacket! Loving this look.
Lori

Rebecca and Lori said...

Love this!

Allie Emme said...

Love everything about your look! Everything from the colors, prints, jewelry and hair!
Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

Unknown said...

Absolute adore the mix of prints in this outfit! Stripes + floral= perfection!! And the denim jacket totally grounds the ensemble :)

Veloria in velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous as always in this! I really love the pairing of the jean jacket with the dress! (Which is another amazing piece.) I especially like how it incorporates floral and stripes in one. It is such a great mix on you! Plus, I love the colors on your toes and fingers :) Soo cute!

xoxo,
Jaclyn
Written in Fashion