September 3, 2013

Monthly Muse: September

Monthly Muse: September

Happy September, friends! Can you believe that fall is upon us? Pretty soon we're going to be pulling out Halloween decorations and indulging in pumpkin-flavored everything (if you haven't already!). I'm debuting a new series today on the blog that I'm really excited about. Monthly Muse is going to be an inspiration board for the month where I'll feature things that are inspiring me at that given moment. Right now, it's all about September issues, fashion week, transitioning colors, and fall accessories. What's currently inspiring you?

Images: Painted pumpkins // Camo scarf // Leopard coat
Tortoise necklace // Hunter boots // Suede booties // Red clutch 
Haper's Bazaar // Essie polishes // Leopard heels
SHARE:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Love all your pretty fall inspiration. Sadly, it won't feel like fall in Dallas until October, but i'll live through your pictures. xoxo

Liz said...

Those leopard heels are just lovely -- I passed on a funky pair of leopard pumps yesterday while doing some Labor Day shopping and I'm already having regrets!

xo, Liz
{What Dress Code?}

Rebecca and Lori said...

Great new feature; I love it! Beautiful inspiration pics; I can't believe that fall is just around the corner.
Lori

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I'm in love with that scarf! I'm not the biggest fan of camo, but it's a huge trend right now. I love how the camo is muted and there's some pink mixed in! Great post, dear!! xo

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

I am in mourning about the end of summer. I am not ready for the cold days and nights. I already hate that it's getting dark sooner and sooner. Although, Halloween is my favorite holiday since it's so much fun. I am so conflicted.