September 6, 2013

Pretty Painted Pumpkins





If you've been reading this blog or following on instagram any length of time you know how much I love holiday decorations - and fall may very well be my favorite! In the past I've stuck with traditional colors. This year, however, I'm feeling a bit adventurous - especially after my spring spruce up and newly painted pink wall. Aren't the ideas above fantastic?! I'm already envisioning a collection of painted pumpkins on my hearth and dining table in just a few weeks. My apologies if you're annoyed with all the "fall" talk around here lately - I figure it's better to bring you inspiration now so you can be prepping, too?? As always, thank you all for reading and stopping by - it means so much! Happy weekend, friends!
SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

I love the gold leaf pumpkin!

Bevin
www.magnoliareverie.com

Carroll said...

I love these pumpkins!! Such a beautiful twist on a fall favorite. :) Happy weekend, Julie!

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

And now I want to gold foil a pumpkin! Who knew solid pumpkins could be so chic!?
xx
Here&Now
Enter to win my Stella & Dot giveaway!

Peplums & Pie said...

Oh! What a wonderful idea! I've been wanting to have a pie party and I think these would be perfect decorations for it! A wonderful share, thank you!

http://aredesignedlove.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love all these pumpkins! Such a fun and colorful twist on pumpkin decorating!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

These are so adorable! I love the gold ones.

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

i'm already in fall mode too. OBSESSED with the painted pumpkins. i did a monogram one a few years ago + love how it turned out!

Kiwi at Heart said...

I'm loving unique holiday decorations at the moment! My fiance just blew a glass pumpkin for me and I'm so excited to display it for Halloween!