October 28, 2013

Coat Diaries


I feel like with each cold-weather season there's a new trend in coats. Last year I was on a never-ending search for the perfect leopard coat (like the one seen below on Caitlin) and never succeeded. This year, I'm fairly certain that leopard is still in the running but blush pink (shock!) is a very close contender. Outerwear is underrated, if you ask me, and in order to evaluate my own closet and decide on new pieces to add, I did some research went on a pinterest spree and settled on these images as my favorites - subject to change, of course, as my mood sees fit.








Coat Diaries
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Images: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7
SHARE:

6 comments

Valerie said...

Seriously lusting after so many coats that I don't have the use for (haha, darn you LA). Great round-up!

xo, www.lilyonfillmore.com

Kristen said...

Dying for the perfect pink coat! Jcrew has one I have my eye on!

Isabel said...

Finding the perfect coat can but so hard! I agree with everyone that there are several coats I'm dying to have right now.

http://thedressylife.blogspot.com/

Brittney said...

I love the leopard print coat! So lovely. :)

Rebecca and Lori said...

I will take one of each of these, please!
Gorgeous!
Lori

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

I'm always a sucker for red, but that soft pink is looking really fresh in outerwear... such a bit of happy during the grey days..