November 12, 2013

See It. Need It.




Sometimes I see something and won't rest until I make it mine. Case in point, this scarf from Zara. Cathy and Lacey were both wearing it on Saturday when we went out to Greenhill. I was immediately obsessed and knew that I had to have it. Unfortunately, at the time, the camel color was sold out online. I added my name to the "contact me when it's available" list and at 6:30 yesterday morning my scarf dreams came true. I can't wait for it to get here and, most likely, wear it nonstop. What pieces are you chasing after right now?!

Images: 1 | 2 | 3
SHARE:

5 comments

highheeledlife said...

This is a gorgeous scarf ... so happy you were able to get it! Hugs, C. (HHL)

Cherish {A Girl, A Guy & A Golden} said...

Oh my goodness, I need that immediately! So pretty!

Kristen said...

Looks perfectly comfy!

Mae B said...

I ordered that today too!!!! love it

glitterfancy said...

Oh! I'm so glad you posted this! I saw the scarf in one of your instagram pictures and meant to ask if you could find out where your friend got it, but I forgot to! Yay! It's so lovely, I must have one!