January 31, 2014

This, That & Then Some


Happy Friday, gang! Another week under our belts and we're one step closer to spring! I'm heading back to work today after being off for a few snow days (I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately), and truthfully I'm pretty happy to get out of the house. These few days did give me an opportunity to catch up on blog reading, emails, and line up some fun collaborations in the coming weeks! It's supposed to feel like a heat wave here this weekend, and let's be honest, anything above 40 degrees is pretty awesome right about now! Below are my favorite links from the week! Enjoy!

Currently. . .

Reading:
I love a good list and The Man Repeller nailed this one - 15 Things Every Woman Should Have.

Looking at:
This precious mini fashionista. I can't get enough of her adorable outfits!

Loving on:
Fashion week is just around the corner. Love this round-up of looks to try.

Obsessed with:
Every single second of that opening Grammy's performance.

Inspired by:
We all know the wardrobe staples that we should have - here they are inspired by some lovely style icons.

Thinking about:
How much I miss my short summer hair. These celebrities' bobs make me want to chop chop.

Wanting:
NARS blush in Albatross for highlighting. Thanks for the tip, Morgan!

Needing:
A little vacation. All this snow is giving me major wanderlust.

Image: Keiko Lynn
SHARE:

2 comments

Lili said...

great list! we've got the MANREPELLER in our radar - she's on my list too!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that little girl is so cute. Is she a little fashion blogger? How adorable.

Hope you have a great weekend. XO.