April 15, 2014

3 Outfits for Brunch

Brunch 1
Outfit one: Tee | Shorts | Sandals | Necklace

Brunch 2
Outfit 2: Dress | Sandals | Necklace

Brunch 3
Outfit three: Top | Jeans | Wedges | Necklace

With the weather finally turning itself around, all I can think about is being outside every minute possible. One of my favorite simple pleasures when springtime comes is dining alfresco - especially in the evening when it's cool enough to put on a jacket but still comfortable enough to be outside. However, brunch is still holding strong in my number one meal slot and this past weekend proved just why I love it even more in the springtime! Above are few fun outfit ideas I put together for casual Sunday mornings when all you want to do is indulge in some strawberry waffles and browse the aisles at Target.
SHARE:

1 comment

Megan Proctor said...

Love all of these outfits!!