April 1, 2014

My Style: Colorful Kicks


Hey, friends! Apologies for the radio silence here yesterday. I didn't get home from my trip until late Sunday night and by the time I had sorted through my suitcase (kinda) and inbox I had lost all time to get a post together. How was your weekend? Other than the miserable weather, my visit to Northern Virginia was wonderful! I got to spend time with my two besties and some sweet blog girls. Despite the rain, we were able to do some outlet shopping on Saturday where I picked up this little beauty for spring. On Sunday, I met up with several members of The Southern Blog Society (VA/DC chapter) for a seriously delicious brunch at Cava Mezze. If you live in or around the DC area you really need to put this place on your must-eat list! Their bottomless brunch is incredible. Thanks for hosting us, Cava!

The weather is finally starting to turn around and truly feel like spring here. That calls for short sleeves, no socks, and colorful canvas sneakers!





Outfit: Tee, TARGET | Sweater, BELK (old) | Jeans, gifted KOHL'S | Sneakers, gifted BUCKETFEET via SBS
Bag, PHILLIP LIM for TARGET | Sunglasses, gifted SUNGLASSES SHOP
Phone case, gifted FIFI LAPIN design for ICONEMESIS

Jewelry: Necklace, BELK (old) | Bracelets, gifted POPPY STYLE | Watch, MICHAEL KORS
SHARE:

1 comment

peridotskies said...

Cute cute cute sneakers! Love the pop of color. Hoepfully spring is here to stay finally!