June 9, 2014

My Style: Back to Black


Some days just require simple outfits. And in this case, all black everything. This look felt put together without being over-thought - I love when that happens. It was the perfect look for a busy day at work when I just didn't have time to deal with fussy pieces and accessories. And a bright lip always helps pull any outfit together in my book!

Last Friday ended my school year - no more students until August. How did that happen so quickly?! I'm going to miss having kids in and out of my office all day but this is the perfect opportunity to get those things done I've put off all year or that simply didn't make it to the top of my to-do list. So here's to a Monday that doesn't feel like a real Monday!




Outfit: Black cardigan, KAREN KANE | Tee, TARGET | Pants, CYNTHIA ROWLEY
Bag, PHILLIP LIM for TARGET | Flats, CHINESE LAUNDRY
Scarf, BROKEDOWN gifted from POPSUGAR | Sunglasses, gifted FANTAS-EYES

Jewelry: Monogram gifted PINK BUBBLY | Stone necklace, J. CREW | Rings, PANDORA
Bracelet, GROOPDEALZ
SHARE:

1 comment

Kristen said...

I love that all black everything just works and looks so polished every time.