August 27, 2014

My Style: Summer Layering


I am so excited to be part of 2 Girls in 2 Cities' Side-by-Side Challenge for August! Today we're all featuring our favorite layered looks for this end-of-summer chill we've been experiencing (get links at the bottom of the post!). It's been just chilly enough on certain days to crave a light scarf or even a thin cardigan. I love this time of year because it forces me to get creative with my wardrobe and mix and match pieces that I wouldn't usually pair. It also gives me just enough excitement to really start thinking about transitioning to fall - tights and booties, hooray! Today, however, it's all about matchy-matchy neon and light layers. . .





Tee, ASOS (purchased with c/o gift card) | Skirt, JCP (last year) | Shoes, J. CREW FACTORY
Clutch, ASOS (purchased with c/o gift card) | Scarf, gifted SBS | Necklace, KENDRA SCOTT
Earrings, KENDRA SCOTT | Charm bracelet, gifted LOREN HOPE | Monogram necklace, gifted  PINK BUBBLY
Sunglasses, D&G gifted SUNGLASSES SHOP

**


Jennie & Amanda at 2 Girls in 2 Cities | Jalpa at Samosa Pop | Jill at Hot Pink Style 
Julien at It's Julien | Jen at Fashionably Employed

Be sure to check out all the other ladies' looks over on their blogs and browse previous Side-by-Side features for some awesome style inspiration!
SHARE:

2 comments

Jennie said...

Thanks for joining us this month. We love your colorful accessories!

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

I don't even know what to say about this outfit other than CUTE CUTE CUTE. Love every single piece!