September 5, 2014

This, That & Then Some: NYFW Edition


New York Fashion Week officially kicked off yesterday and I have plans to keep a close eye on the runway and street style snaps for y'all. Make sure to follow along on pinterest - fashion week and fashion week street style. I'll also be stalking the instagram accounts of some of my favorite fashion week-goers and magazines. Below are (in my opinion) the best resources for NYFW coverage! I'll try to update the list throughout the week!

FOR RUNWAY PHOTOS:
The Cut
Style.com

FOR STREET STYLE:
The Cut
Harper's Bazaar
POPSUGAR

FOR THE BLOGGER'S PERSPECTIVE:
Blair Eadie
Julia Engel
Jamie Beck of Ann Street Studio
We Wore What

FOR BEHIND THE SCENES on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER:
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
NY Times Fashion
CFDA
Elizabeth Holmes of WSJ

FOR FUN:
Barbie on instagram is my new guilty pleasure!

SHARE:

1 comment

Leslie | Southern Flair said...

Whoever runs that Barbie Instagram account has the best job! It's too precious.