December 17, 2014

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS: Christmas Party

Julie Leah | Pearls & Twirls | Glitter & Gingham | Pink Bubbly | Here & Now

Today is the final installment of our Holiday Happenings series. I really hope you all have enjoyed seeing our different looks each week. Today is all about holiday parties! I love the different routes that we all took and how each look is so festive. We teamed up with Amelia Rose jewelry today to complete our party frocks, and I think it was a perfect fit. I opted for the clear Royal Earrings and have already worn them a ton! Browse the Royal Collection here!

I know tulle and plaid are done a lot during the holidays, but I've never paired these two and couldn't resist recreating this look for today's post! Make sure to pop over to the other ladies' blogs and get a closer look at their party outfits!





Outfit: Blouse, OLD NAVY | Skirt (short version), gifted LAUREN CONRAD for KOHL'S
Fur infinity scarf, TARGET (similar) | Necklace, TARGET
Earrings, gifted AMELIA ROSE (I want these in every color!)
Bracelet, TARGET | Sunglasses, gifted D&G via SUNGLASSES SHOP

**

Here's a little recap of my three looks:

Week One: Gift Exchange
Week Two: Christmas Morning (Brand partner: AERIE)
Week Three: Christmas Party (Brand partner: AMELIA ROSE JEWELRY)
SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Plaid and tulle is my favourite combo this season. Super cute!