January 30, 2015

5 Things to Improve Your Weekend


Adding a pop of color to your winter wardrobe is a guaranteed way to improve your mood. While you're at it, add some leopard print, too!



Keep the cereal in the pantry this weekend and make something a little more special. This scone mix is the best!



Pop into your local drugstore or department store and pick up some new lipstick. This matte red from MAC is my current favorite.
(Lipstick, Relentlessly Red | Prep + Prime)



Mix things up by wearing cute sneakers instead of your usual ballet flats. I recently found this pair on (super) sale at Kohl's.



I've always been a "white sheets" kind of girl but when I found these a couple weeks ago I was certain they would brighten up my bedroom. Mission accomplished.


**


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'm heading down to Asheville for an overnight trip - you can follow along on instagram! I'm also running a Valentine giveaway right now! Enter here!

(All images via instagram)
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I love the polka dots sheets! Where did you find them?

Julie Leah said...

@aray117607 - Thank you!! They're Cynthia Rowley and I found them at TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago.