February 5, 2015

Currently Crushing: Pear Tree Greetings Valentine's Day Cards


I'm really excited to be teaming up with the sweet folks over at Pear Tree Greetings today for a fun Valentine-themed post! I've always been a fan of Valentine's Day - regardless of having a boyfriend or not. I simply love the idea of spreading love to the people in your life that truly make your days better. For this collaboration, I opted for some Valentine cards that I could give to my co-workers that would instantly put a smile on their face! These cute lip and mustache lollipop cards are certainly going to do the trick next week!






(All photos taken by me for this post)

**


Shop them all at Pear Tree Greetings!



Disclosure: I was gifted the Valentine Cards featured in exchange for a post on my blog. All opinions are my own. As you know, I only feature companies/brands that I truly love. Thank you to Pear Tree Greetings for sponsoring this post!
SHARE: