February 27, 2015

Weekend Wishes

Image via my instagram

Happy weekend, friends! So, I'm thinking we're about to get a break from this freezing weather, right? I just need a few days to get back in my routine. Seriously, after two weeks of being a stay-at-home puppy mama, I'm ready to get back in the flow. This weekend some of my dearest friends are coming into town for a baby shower that I'm hosting at my house. As you can tell from the picture above we're celebrating the arrival of a sweet baby boy, and I cannot wait to share all the details next week. My townhouse is the happiest place on earth right now - tissue poms hanging from my ceiling fan (heart-eye emoji here)! I just wanted to pop in and say "happy weekend" and share a few links for you to browse over the next couple of days! Sending you lots of love and warm weekend wishes! xo

**

one. This week I shared my dream for 2015 over at So About What I Said. It's a personal one - I hope you'll pop over and visit Melissa!

two. Loren Hope is one of my favorite jewelry designers. She has a ton of gorgeous, handcrafted pieces on sale right now! This makes me drool.

three. J. Crew just stepped up their tassel game.

four. Go here, enter your birthday, and it will magically generate the number one song on the charts for that day. Isn't that cool?!

five. I simply couldn't narrow it down to ten - take a look back at my Oscar's top eleven!

six. I recently discovered the jewelry brand Loves Affect on Etsy. They're DC-based and have the most perfect pieces for warm summer days and tropical vacations!

seven. The other night I was watching Friends on Netflix and this happened.

eight. With guests coming this weekend, I did a little sprucing up to my guest bathroom. Love how it turned out!

nine. Lady Gaga performing The Sound of Music just about made my heart burst.

ten. I'm heading to Disney World in April - this tee would be perfect for our day at Magic Kingdom!

eleven. Two songs I can't get enough of right now - Style & Girl Crush.
SHARE:

No comments