March 12, 2015

Currently Crushing: Love's Affect Tassels






I featured the white bracelets above in this post a couple weeks ago and haven't stopped thinking about them since. Love's Affect is a new-to-me company that carries the most beautifully colorful pieces - perfect for the warm temperatures that will be here soon. Every piece makes me think of a beach somewhere - wearing a maxi dress and Jack Rogers. And if you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I simply can't say "no" to a good tassel. Visit the shop and follow on instagram for a serious dose of eye candy!

Disclosure: This post is not sponsored nor was I compensated in any way for featuring Love's Affect. I just really, really love this company!
SHARE:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I saw this picture on my bloglovin' and they are just so gorgeous - they look like brightly colored gem stones.

Lili said...

theyre cute! and the prices are not bad

Katy said...

Those tassel earrings in the first picture are CUTE!

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

bring on the tassels! Love love love this trend!
xx
Here&Now