March 13, 2015

Weekend Wishes


Ok, I don't want to seem like a whiner or anything, but this was my first full week of work in three weeks. And let me just say, I'm feeling it today. Snow days are great and all, but they completely threw me off my work game. #readyfortheweekend

I'm hoping to get back around to sharing some outfit posts soon since it seems like the weather is going to be nice for a while. I didn't have one outfit post in February - dang it. In other life news, I found out yesterday I was hired for a part-time job at a new jewelry/accessories shop that's opening here next week! I'm, of course, keeping my counseling day job but adding this to the mix. I'm really excited to take on this new venture - I've never worked in retail before. I can't wait to share some more details with y'all! Until then, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the links below!

________________________________

Want one of those furry bag charms we've been seeing everywhere? This DIY from P.S. I Made This has you covered. 






Ashley's blog and print shop are two of my favorite things lately.

I wore this lipstick to work this week and absolutely fell in love - just as good as MAC!

Here are a few products I've been eyeing for you to browse, too!


SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Haha I had no clue about those furry fruit (monster?) charms - this must be one of those things that missed Italy.

Mrs. Shockley said...

Congratulations on the new job!! I'm sure you will do well.