March 3, 2015

What I Loved: FEBRUARY


What I Loved: February

Well, February came and went in a flash, and I spent half of the month holed up in my house with six inches of snow on the ground. Please raise your hand if you're ready for spring. Yep, I see you. This past weekend was just what I needed to get out of my winter rut. I got to spend three days with this little cutie and host a shower for one of my friends. There's nothing I love more than when all of us are together. Above are a few things that I loved from last month - notice the "warmer weather" theme!

**

one // This dress is identical to this floral one from last summer! Can't wait for it to get here! (ASOS)

two // A quick snap I took over the weekend - tulips and hyacinth are such a great combo. Also, try adding fresh mint to your arrangements - such a fun detail.

three // This tote is everything I've ever wanted. I snatched up the mint at 30% off over the weekend, but it was marked down yesterday to $29! Go get it! (OLD NAVY)

four // I'm all about some delicious baubles - pop of pink, anyone? (J. CREW)

five // I can't wait to share a full post with photos of the shower I hosted! Come this week!

six // Wishing for panama hat season. . . (TARGET)

seven // I've officially never met a tassel I didn't like. (J. CREW)
SHARE:

No comments