April 7, 2015

My Style: Long Overdue


Well, friends, this sure is long overdue. I haven't done an outfit post since. . .JANUARY. What?! In my defense, most of February we were up to our shins in snow, March was gone in a flash and, well, now it's April. 2015 has already been full of lots of emotions and milestones, and as I mentioned in this post, I'm really focusing on quality over quantity this year. I wasn't sure I could stick to that resolution but it's proven to be easier than I thought. The last few months have shown me that I'm still learning a lot about myself and growing into the person (and Christian) God wants me to be. There's proof every day that I'm not done figuring everything out.

I hope your week is off to a fantastic start. Thanks to those of you who I know "in real life" who have been thinking about and praying for my family. Tough times make us stronger - we're a tough bunch, I'll tell you that.

Happy Tuesday, sweet friends.






Outfit: Cardigan, VERSONA (not available online) | Skirt, VERSONA | Tee, TARGET | Clutch, gifted KOHL'S
Bar necklace, KOHL'S | Earrings and necklace, KENDRA SCOTT | Heels, ANNE KLEIN
SHARE: