June 5, 2015

It's Friday // I'm In Love


I think I've finally found a balance of posts that I really enjoy doing each week/month. As a blogger, it's challenging to figure out a healthy dose of what you enjoy writing about and what your readers want to see. The repeat offenders include:

Monthly Muse // Where I share images and items that are inspiring me for the month

Currently Crushing // Anything that I've found that I desperately want and think you would like to have it too

Make My Monday // A round-up of links to start your week

Let's Go There // My summer travel series featuring some of my favorite bloggers.


I started thinking last night that I really wanted to get a regular Friday series going around here. When I first started blogging, one of the very first bloggers I ever followed did a series called "It's Friday, I'm In Love." She no longer blogs, but I couldn't help but be inspired by the early days of this little blog. So, I'm dedicating the resurrection of this series to her and I hope you all enjoy it. My plan is to share one photo that represents my emotion for that week and to send you into the weekend. What's the saying - a picture's worth a thousand words. . .

I'm spending my weekend celebrating the wedding of a very dear friend. I'm actually doing her hair and makeup - eek! I'll be sure to share some sneak peeks on instagram!

Happy, happy weekend, friends! I love having you here!
SHARE:

2 comments

agapske said...

I love the idea of this series!

Alyssa | Glitter and Grey

Brittany@TheLadyLawyer said...

I love the travel series!