July 30, 2015

My Style: Leopard + Blush (a perfect pair)


I wore this outfit recently for a theatre date with my mama and dinner that evening. I had purchased the dress a couple days prior and had planned on saving it for fall (hello, booties!). After getting it home, though, and checking the weather for that particular day, I decided it was the perfect transition dress. Wear it now, wear it later. And styling it with the pops of color in my turquoise tassel earrings and blush pink clutch, made me about as happy as I could be.





Outfit: Dress, VERSONA ($40!) • Clutch, gifted VERA BRADLEY • Sandals, JACK ROGERS
Sunglasses, URBAN OUTFITTERS • Ring, VERSONA • Pearl cuff, VERSONA
Bangles, BOURBON & BOWETIES • Earrings, gifted LISI LERCH • Necklace, gifted GORJANA
Nails, OPI Strawberry Margarita
SHARE:

4 comments

Girl Meets Bow said...

You look beautiful friend!! Love the mix of leopard and turq! Please teach me your up-do ways; you look so chic! :)

Kara said...

Love that Vera!! :)

Yiyi said...

Muchacha.....you look stunning. All that is so warm and at the same time, has its own voice...and is saying....fabulous, elegant casual. The earrings give a perfect accent. Love ghis look so very much! Thanks for sharing.

Whitney and Blaire said...

Love everything about this! Congrats on the Southern Blog Society feature! You look amazing!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod