July 6, 2015

Make My Monday


Good morning, friends! I'm finally back in the swing of things today! Yay! I still have lots to share from my Charleston trip over the next couple of weeks - get ready ;) I always feel so refreshed and re-energized after a blog conference. I get excited about my content, collaborations, and coming up with new ideas to keep my blog relevant and a source of inspiration for you. I get numerous requests every week to do hair and make-up tutorials, so that could be a direction that I'm going to take soon. It's completely out of my comfort zone, but I want to give y'all what you want! So, if you have requests please share them with me! Below are my favorite links lately to get your Monday morning juices flowing!

one // Prince George wore an adorable outfit (almost identical to one worn by his dad almost 30 years ago) to his sister's christening over the weekend. A perfect royal flash-back.

two // As the news of Donna Karan stepping down from her company spread around the internet, Style.com did a round-up of 16 iconic ads and they are everything.

three // How to drink like your grandparents and enjoy it - I have no problem with a wine spritzer, to be honest.

four // Sixteen fragrance tricks every woman should know - everything from storing your scents to spraying them on.

five // The most colorful places on earth - get me there asap!

six // Love this list of beach bag essentials! Nailed it.

seven // Beth of the blog Beth Cakes did a presentation at SBSCon last week on shooting in manual, then she wrote this detailed post about it. You need to bookmark this right now!

eight // This off-the-shoulder chambray dress! I die a little. And it's only $53.

nine // I think I need this straw market tote. I was skeptical about getting it, because I wasn't sure it would hold up but I've been told it's super sturdy.

ten // Ad campaigns are my thing today - 12 iconic American fashion ads.

eleven // Love this post from Corbin on frequently asked blogger questions! (Keep an eye out for her on the blog tomorrow!)

                         
snapchat: julie-leah
SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Hi Julie,

Great post, really made my Monday a lot more bearable. HOW cute is Prince George?!

Reena
Fashion Daydreams