August 2, 2015

Currently Crushing: 10 Things


Currently Crushing: 10 Things


Hey, friends! Just wanted to pop in today and share ten things I've spotted lately that I am in. love. with. A few of these things will be making their way to may doorstep very soon - like these adorable studded flats. I need the calf hair ones to come back in stock, too - I feel like I would wear those to death. Also, have you seen the new Kendra Scott collection? Hold on to your britches! Finally, two random perfume finds - Illume Coconut Milk Mango and Mermaid No. 1. Am I late to the party on these? I feel like everyone knew about them but me!

I hope you all have had a fantastic weekend! I got back home from the beach on Friday night and spent yesterday unpacking and laying out in the sun on my back patio. My friend Lori and I planned an unexpected day trip to Asheville today - follow along on instagram and snapchat (julie-leah)!

xo, Julie

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Love those perfume pics- I'm a sucker for anything with pretty packaging!
Kate // This Side of Paradise