August 25, 2015

My Style: Blues & Greens


You know how hard it is to shop for jeans, right? The ones I'm wearing in today's post are from DL 1961 and I love them (and I don't say that about jeans very often and I'm not just saying it because they were a gift). They have just enough stretch to be super comfortable but enough structure that they don't lose their shape when wearing them. You should definitely check out their entire collection! I can't wait to style them with some great new tops in my closet for fall. Yes, I'm that girl. Fall, fall, FALL! #notsorry








Blouse, LILLY PULITZER • Jeans, gifted DL 1961 • Bag, COACH • Shoes, gifted KOHL'S
Earrings, LISI LERCH via MY KIND OF LOVELY • Necklace, MOON & LOLA
Watch, MICHAEL KORS • Sunglasses, gifted D&G via SUNGLASSES SHOP
SHARE:

1 comment

Mrs. Shockley said...

I love your shoes!!! I wish I could find those!