September 17, 2010

Happy, Fun Weekend Wishes!


Here's to a happy, fun-filled weekend! 

Pop open some bubbly, dance around your living room, hit the town with your honey or friends. Have fun, do what makes you happy, loves!







(All other photos here)

~~~~~~~~~

Just a couple happy things to start off this weekend:

Sweet Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover has kicked off the weekend with a fabulous Michael Kors watch giveaway! Go visit her gorgeous blog!

***

Also, I received my package today from Kate at Flapper Doodle! I will do a full feature on my stuff next week, but here is a little sneak-peek for the weekend....

(visit Kate's shop here)

~~~~~~~~

Welcome to all the new followers this week- here and on twitter! So happy to have you! Please leave me a comment and introduce yourself- don't be shy!

Love to you all this weekend! Make it a happy one!

xoxo

Music Info:
Artist: Frank Sinatra
Song: I've Got the World on a String
SHARE:

17 comments

nomo wino daph said...

Have a great weekend bay girl!!

xxoo

nomo wino daph said...

grrrrr BABY GIRL ;)

Mimi said...

have a happy happy weekend, julie! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Sounds like your weekend just got a good kick start! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, yumalicious! You shared such pretty pictures Miss Belle, they are like candy.

May you enjoy a wonderful weekend as well!
tp

Marcie said...

Have a fantastic weekend, Julie! I am loving that first picture and the little girl looking at the Eiffel Tower. How magical.

Great song too!

xo M

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous images! Have a great weekend, Julie! xo

Unknown said...

That first photo is just too cute!

Have a lovely weekend!

Janna said...

I always look forward to the gorgeous pictures you find!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Amy said...

What a beee-utiful post! Love the pics.
Im kinda new to following your blog. Ive been reading but havent commented yet. So hi! I love it here. :)

Lou said...

Hi - lovely images - I adore those Stephanie Rausser ones. She is a new find to me! So the weekend starts - I am sitting here Saturday morning wondering whether to go for a run...or just to chill...hmmmm, Lou x

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Hope you have a great weekend too! No, I've been the worst about commenting too, lately. It must be a busy time for everyone this time of year. Hope you're doing well!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy weekend, darling! These images make me so happy. Perfect way to kick off a wonderful weekend. xoxo

o said...

Lovely inspiration pics! Can't believe summer is almost over:( You have such a lovely blog! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon it today:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

LOVE IT!


check out my blog :)

storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Love the photo of the Eiffel Tower being looked at by the little girl! So cute.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I just love that first photo!!! squeal!

And flapper doodle is a fave. I have ordered her prints!