December 13, 2010

Morning, Beauties!


Good Monday morning, lovelies! This is Dawn from The Alternative Wife filling in for the lovely Miss Julie while she is off having a ball in Nola.

I was so honored that Julie asked me to guest post on her gorgeous blog. She provides me with my daily cup of sweetness and light. I'm always guaranteed a pick me up when I visit and I hope I can pass on some of the same to you this morning.

Monday's are always tough, but this time of year they seem even more so. Between the shorter days and all of the holiday preparations there seems to be little time left to take care of ourselves.

So I encourage you all today to start the day off right with little cappuccino and croissant and take some extra time for a little pampering before you step out the door to face the week ahead. And try to turn in early tonight if you can. Those extra zzzzs can make all of the difference!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much Julie for having me here today. Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous trip!

xoxo
Dawn

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
SHARE:

16 comments

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

What a great discovery this blog is thanks to Dawn!! Love the guest post en pretty images and I'm going to hang out here at Brown Eyed Belle for a little while 'cause it all seems so good!! Thanks ladies :)
XX Christel from www.captivatedbyimage.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Dawn...Beautiuful,sweetie
What a perfect plan for this cold Monday morning..Wish you both a great day and see you soon
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful home decor GIVEAWAY later today, just in time for Christmas!

Alleen said...

Perfect Monday morning post, Dawn! Beautiful pictures! This is a lovely blog, will have to add it to my morning round up! Cheers!

Suburban Princess said...

Great guest post! Thanks for stepping in while Julie is away!

Tanvi said...

What a lovely post Dawn!!! Thanks for introducing me to another fabulous blog :)

Anonymous said...

Perfect guest post for Brown Eyed Belle. I do always feel a little pick me up after visiting Julie. Great to see you here, Dawn! xo

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Starting off the day with a good coffee is always a must for me. Lovely post Dawn and I hope Julie is enjoying her trip!

Unknown said...

Dawn~ I agree with you on the "daily cup of sweetness & light" that Miss Julie provides each day... I, too, venture here for an occasional pick me up & everyday fun. You did a wonderful job & am so excited to pop over & most likely get a "pick me up" from your blog!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Dawn, LOVELY Monday morning post, filled with all of the things we wish for every Monday morning!! I'm sure Julie is thrilled with the joy you've spreaded to her followers today. Hope your week is just as lovely as the photos in your post, sweetie! xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

great images as always coming from Dawn... time for oneself always seems to be the hardest to make!

Unknown said...

A perfect way to start the day or finish one up, as the case may be:) Beautiful post for a beautiful blog! xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I want a morning as glam looking as this photo collection. Mine looks way more harried. HA!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I thought I recognized the gorgeous photographic styling of this post! This is so pretty! I love all of the white, so fresh and beautiful!

Leah said...

You always have the best pics!

Luvs!

Simply Beautiful World said...

Ah I love this post!! Great pictures to start the day off right!

Stacey said...

Very lovely post Dawn! Loved it:-)