August 24, 2011

Fashion Offices of WhoWhatWear


(Images via The Coveteur)

(Illustration of Katherine and Hillary by Dallas Shaw)


***


If you love fashion then it's certain that you're familiar with the site WhoWhatWear. Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr are the beauties behind the wildly popular fashion site and recently hosted The Coveteur on a fantastic office tour in Los Angeles. Anything and everything you need to know about what's "in" (and out) in the world of fashion, you can guarantee it's featured on WWW. After clicking through the Coveteur photos of the girls' gorgeous offices, the source of their inspiration is no longer a secret. A jar full of vibrant nail polishes, a stack of Hermes boxes, fresh pink peonies- combined make for an office space bursting with the loveliest details and stylish pieces.


***
































(All images via The Coveteur 'Fashion Offices With WhoWhatWear')


Completely smitten.

What about you?!


**


(See the previous post for the giveaway winner announcement!)

SHARE:

12 comments

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

OMG love love love! I wish my office was this stylish! I have never heard of WhoWhatWear, so thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics. That office is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to work there! I love the nail polishes all piled up like that.... I might try that at home! xo

Yelena Starikova said...

WOw!! That is stunning! This girls are Fabulous!

GlamThings

Kimberly June said...

I want that tri-pod lamp!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Minimal yet so many pops of color and personal touches.

Elle said...

I just found your blog & I'm so happy I did! It is absolutely gorgeous, keep up the great work!

Meggan said...

I love WWW! Their office is incredible, I want to move in! I love that bucket of colorful nail polishes - so cute!

Kori said...

Wow what an amazing office...You always find the greatest spaces Julie honey! Hope you're having a fabulous week. Kori xoxo

Wicked Haute said...

I love WWW, and this office is unreal. Now I want to go home and redecorate!! I'm following you now and hope you have time to check out my blog :)

http://wicked-haute.blogspot.com

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi honey! You know I thought of you the second I saw these pics too! :) SO fab, makes me wish you and I could have a swanky little office space together!! Lots of love to you - can't wait to hear your sweet voice tonight! xoxoxo

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hi there, just found your blog, clearly i am a little late to the table... ;)
LOVE everything about this post, tx for sharing!
... Also the small post on Rachel Zoe.

Natasha