January 25, 2012

Until Next Time

 (Image via note to self)


***


As you may have noticed, my posting over the past few months has been unpredictable. As a result of my busy schedule and life events that are far too important to not give my full time and attention, I'm going to be taking a break from regular blogging.

This blog has become an outlet for me, at times, to cope with hectic situations and stress. This place has been my release. Unfortunately, though, at this point, it is best for me to walk away for a while and regroup and refocus.

It may not seem worthy of an entire post, but I felt I owed you an explanation considering the loyalty you've shown me.

I'll be posting occasionally, just not everyday or even every week. In the meantime, I'll still be tumbling, pinning, and tweeting. You're welcomed to join me there.

Until next time. . .

SHARE: