April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites


 (Image 1 via J. Crew, found on tumblr; Image 2 via Style Me Pretty, found via Brunch at Saks)

Happy Friday, friends!

Thank you all for a fantastic week here! I'm so happy to be back to blogging regularly, and can't thank you enough for the warm welcome back. I'm trying my best to respond to everyone who has sent emails lately - it's confirmed, I have the sweetest readers ever.

Today I've rounded up some of my favorite links from around the web this week just for you! Click on over and enjoy!

April Issue of Matchbook Magazine

Discovering the talented Amanda C. Bee

Glitter Guide's interview with Katie Ermilio

Falling in love with The Love List over and over

Adding new boards to my pinterest (this one and this one)

xoxo

SHARE:

2 comments

Amanda C. Bee said...

Thanks so much for including me in today's post!! And welcome back (I didn't know you were gone, but certainly am happy for you that you're back!) xx

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Can't tell you how very tickled I was that you came BACK! I love reading your blog so very much...you always have such wonderful images! You are a ray of sunshine!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled