April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites





(Images via 1, 2, 3)

I was feeling especially inspired by the gorgeous hints of orange in these images as I put together today's Friday Favorites. Tangerine, after all, is the color of the year! Orange (and it's variations) is a color that I simply don't wear enough, but I'm always drawn to images and products in the bright hue. Summer fashion resolution? More orange!

Enjoy my favorites from this week - happy weekend, friends!

**

This gorgeous photo shoot of Blair in NYC by Bess Friday - perfectly named "Stopping Traffic"

Is the Duchess a style icon? The Kate Debate on Huff Post - in my opinion, there's no debate ;)

Religiously following this lady's blog

Merritt's fabulous interview with Mr. Brad Goreski - how adorable is he in that pink blazer?!

This beautiful sneak peek of an upcoming Matchbook feature!

xoxo

SHARE:

5 comments

Mimi said...

what a gorgeous color! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

barefoot duchess said...

love orange, own many pieces (shoes, jackets, blouses)

WorthyStyle said...

Orange is definitely one of my favorite colors! Especially the orange of an Hermes box...

Angie said...

I am a bit orange obsessed right now too~perfect summer color! Love your blog! Hope will visit me as well! Have a great Saturday~Angie

Brittany said...

I love orange, so perfect for summer!