June 14, 2012

Prep in My Step

(Image, my tumblr via Lilly Pulitzer)

 Some days just call for a breath of fresh air. That's how I interpret the preppy aesthetic - refreshing and necessary. Take Sarah Vickers (of KJP), for example. Her blog, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, is one of my favorite style blogs simply because of her no-fuss, classic ensembles inspired by her New England lifestyle. If you haven't paid her visit you absolutely must! Therefore, the inspiration for today's style post was part summer, part prep, and started with those delicious gold tasseled loafers.

**

Dress, Dorothy Perkins // Shoes, DV by Dolce Vita // Clutch, Miu Miu
Earrings, Fornash // Bangles, Design Darling Boutique - pink & navy
SHARE:

9 comments

barefoot duchess said...

In love with that dress!!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Pink, navy, and gold....delish!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiiled

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Ah, I'm SO loving this outfit! Everything but especially the earrings and bracelets. All adorable :)

MCW said...

Of course I love the dress. I did hear Dorthy Perkins has horrible customer service. Have you ever ordered from there?

Jennifer said...

Very cute....I love her blog.

Lili said...

Sarah is just lovely....

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I love me some preppy, too! Love the outfit you picked out...
xoxo

Anonymous said...

So in love with those DV gold flats!! And navy, white, and gold is basically my uniform! Loved this post! xx

Anonymous said...

So in love with those DV gold flats!! And navy, white, and gold is basically my uniform! Loved this post! xx