July 23, 2012

Bar Cart Beautiful

 (Image via Glitter Guide feature of Monika Hibbs)

It's Monday morning, why not start it with cocktails?! I'm certain Mrs. Lilien would agree. Topping my list of must-have items for my home lately is a bar cart. They're chic, retro, and the ideal spot to display your collection of libations and bar accessories. If one of those pieces made their way into my home I would style it up with fresh blooms, a candle, my favorite wine, and a monogrammed ice bucket - just to name a few!

Do you have a bar cart? How do you style it?

**

Featuring:
SOCIETY SOCIAL Tipple Trolley // DESIGN DARLING Mini Vase, Ice Bucket, Matches, Glasses
MRS. LILIEN's Cocktail Swatchbook

SHARE:

7 comments

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I want a bar cart..how mad men of you Julie:) I love this! Happy Monday...and yes I am already in need of a cocktail.

Blue Dog Belle said...

I would love a bar cart! They are so fun! Currently we're using an ikea bookshelf on its side as a bar... which while it provides a lot of storage, takes up a ton of space, and makes us look like alcoholics. oh well

xoxo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

erica said...

You picked out some fun pieces to feature on a bar cart! xx

Ashley @ Sweetpea Lifestyle said...

Oh, girl! I have been on the "hunt" for AGES to find a vintage cart to turn into a bar!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your post!! I just purchased a Silhouette this weekend: the first thing I made? Monogrammed Serving Tray!

Visiting from Rosebud - SO glad I found your blog!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I love the idea of a bar cart! So preppy!
I hope you have a wonderful week, Julie!
xoxo

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVE this. Such a fun inspiration... definitely going to need to look into this when I decorate my next space :)

Alyssa said...

I love the idea of a bar cart--I've been looking for one everywhere, but I have yet to find one that is perfect. I love what you picked to style the pink one!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life