November 12, 2012

Gift Guide: Classic & Sophisticated

Gift Guides: Classic & Sophisticated
Cape // Platter // Watch // Julep Cup // Scarf // Heels // Ring // Sham

**

For the person in your life who has impeccable taste, is always put together, loves the finer things, and seems to do it all effortlessly, these are my picks for classic and sophisticated. Pulling from several of my favorite online retailers, these items are perfect for the girl who has everything (literally or figuratively!).

SHARE:

9 comments

Suburban Princess said...

That scarf is TDF!!
I hope you are having a lovely autumn!

Carly Anne said...

Absolutely brilliant. I love the Julep cup and cape.

Alyssa said...

Those bow heels are perfection. I need them for the holiday parties!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Unknown said...

Awesome inspiration because I AM one of these people!

Unknown said...

Excited to see this! This is unrelated, but have you thought about charity gifts as well? I think they can make for a nice, thoughtful gift. Heifer International (www.heifer.org) is a favorite charity of mine. You get to pick an animal to donate to a family in need, helping them have a steady source of food and income.

Laura said...

Ooh I love everything! That cape is gorgeous :)

Ivana said...

I love absolutely everything about this list! Sophisticated and glamorous style is what I'm working on right now, and this is such a lovely selection! I'm in love!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Wonderful outfit. It is certainly glamorous.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Anonymous said...

I think I'm just going to send this blog post to my fiance -- christmas shopping done! :)