April 19, 2013

North v. South: Neon/Pastel


We've reached the halfway point in our North v. South collaboration, and each week just seems to be getting better! I promise the girls and I did not coordinate pink and yellow as our color scheme, but look how it turned out! I just love it! This week was all about pastel and neon - and it seems like we all favored the bolder option. The J. Crew sweater I'm wearing is perfect for the in-between spring temperatures - all that's missing is getting a little monogram stitched on the front. Read on for photos of my look and details on what I'm wearing!









Sweater, J. CREW // Jeans, BOUTIQUE // Heels, POUR LA VICTOIRE (similar) // Clutch, MARLEY LILLY
Necklace, BAUBLE BAR (sold out / similar) // Bracelet, GROOP DEALZ // Ring, KATE SPADE (sold out / ebay option)
Watch, MICHAEL KORS // Sunnies, BETSEY JOHNSON (similar)

You can check out my team's neon/pastel outfits on their blogs and follow along with the hashtag #northvsouthstyle!

Alex at Lex What Wear // Michelle at Pink Champagne // Tracy at The Right Shoes
Shelby at Glitter and Gingham // Katie at Pearls and Twirls
SHARE:

9 comments

Unknown said...

You look lovely in pink Julie, loving these photo shoots!

Happy Week-end sweetie XX

Pink Champagne said...

Beautiful as always! I agree...it gets better and better each week! XX

Blue Dog Belle said...

Those shoes are fabulous love!

glitterfancy said...

Love your top! It looks super comfy!

Alyssa said...

So many fun pops of neon, love it! You look gorgeous, Julie. Happy weekend! xo

Lindsey Hutter Style Client Page said...

Such a great bag!
xo,
Lindsey

www.caviartaste.com

navy and orange said...

SUPER fun! i'm loving this series

xoxo navy & orange

Rhonda said...

I love these pictures!

Your sunglasses and hair are amaze! Have you done a hair tutorial for this? Everything is always for long and loose hair!

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

Love everyone's outfits! Neon would have been my preferred combination as well. Pastels can just wash me out at times.