April 24, 2014

My Style: Usual Suspects


Black crochet skirt, leopard print blouse, black flats. I'm fairly certain that I could come up with an endless number of combinations of these kinds of pieces from my closet. I have more leopard print blouses than I care to admit and basic black bottoms are on constant rotation for me. And as I'm sure you've gathered, this bag is a new staple for me - get more details about the bucket bag craze in yesterday's post. Also big thanks to Popsugar for sending over their March must-have box - this adorable horseshoe necklace was one of the items included in the package (see it more clearly in photos below). The gold charm is strung on a thin silk thread - love that idea! Browse other Dogeared pieces on their website!

Happy Friday eve, loves!




Blouse, KAREN KANE (old) | Skirt, JOE FRESH for JCP | Flats, CHINESE LAUNDRY via TJ MAXX
Bag, COACH OUTLET | Sunglasses, gifted FANTAS-EYES

Jewelry: Necklace, J. CREW FACTORY | Watch, MICHAEL KORS | Blue bangle, COACH
Link bracelet, GROOPDEALZ | Horseshoe necklace, gifted DOGEARED via POPSUGAR
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

I really like these shoes! Very cute.

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Kristen said...

Happy Friday Julie!